Monday, April 16, 2012

Time to write!

Hello gamers and non-gamers! Welcome to my blog. The blog is about gaming, i will give my opinion on some games, like reviews, and i will post like guides and more!
I started this blog 16.April.2012, so i will post very much. So, i can start by talking some about me first.

Ok, i am from Norway, the land of beauty, so, i am not old, i am 13 years old, but i'm pretty good in english. I am in the 8th grade, and enjoying it. I am training to keep my health up :) I just loooove fishing on the sea, and i like to go biking.
I have a internet forum (Click here to visit!). I am good expirienced on the internet, and i spent alot of time on it. If you have any further questions, comment on any posts, or send me an mail (Bjornartufthaug@yahoo.com)

____________________________

I have pretty many plans for this blog, and be sure, i won't quit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment